Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm back at work now. School started last week. I have to admit after so much time off, I have been having a little trouble adjusting... the one thing I don't like is when I feel my alone time with God suffers. As I was preparing for work this morning I thought about it and what I can do to make adjustments to make sure my time with God isn't what suffers in my daily schedule. This may sound a little silly, but I am in the habit of going to God for ideas especially in such circumstances. I asked Him what I could do. His response...
"Its not about what I want you to do, its about what I want you to be...
hmmmmmmmmm.
I'll let you ponder that one for yourselves.

6 comments:

Madcap said...

Best of luck with your studies this year, Angevoix. I guess this means you'll be slowing down your posting-rate, huh? Too bad.

Ponder, ponder, ponder...

voixd'ange said...

Hopefully my blogging won't suffer....we have to keep our priorities straight after all.

Madcap said...

AMEN SISTER!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Angevoix this is the perfect post for me today. I was just pondering the same thing this morning while driving to work. That is a good thought...about what God wants us to 'BE' rather than 'do'. How many of us actually take time to find that out? Hmmmmmm...I better go think about that some more...

revhipchick said...

happy studies!

voixd'ange said...

Thank you HCM!