Saturday, August 27, 2005

LINKS!!!!!!!

Well, I finally did it. I managed all by my little old self to add links to my blog. If you're not on there yet, either take heart, or heed the warning, you probably soon will be. The group listed is quite an eclectic bunch, I must say. There are varying levels of profanity. There are Orthodox Christians, Baptist, Catholics, Charismatics and Catholic Charismatics. There are staunch Republicans and ardent Democrats, and those who give succor to both. We fight. We argue. We weep, wail and gnash our teeth... but hey, what's a party without a few fireworks...

3 comments:

Madcap said...

Hoorah and Huzzah! Congratulations! Thanks for the link. Now I can follow you wherever you go....

voixd'ange said...

Ha ha ha! Peruse at your own risk!

juniper said...

I remember when I first managed it . . . of course, this was last week.