Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Dream

The image “http://www.pgordon.com/alaska/train/top_train.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Funny dream.
I dreamed that I was laying face down riding on the roof of a train. I was holding on for dear life. The train was going very fast and it was out of my control. I thought, " If we come to a tunnel, I may lose my life." But oddly enough, I wasn't afraid. I closed my eyes and I began to thank God for the life He had given me so far. Then I began to sing praises to Him. The train stopped and I was in a different place. I was safe and everyone was surprised that I had survived.

4 comments:

Madcap said...

I love dreams. It's astonishing how they sum things up so neatly.

Constantine said...

Cool pic and dream. The train reminds me of the movie "The Polar Express" and the scenes atop of that moving bullet.

voixd'ange said...

Yes, the more I think about the dream, the more it speaks to me.

Sarah Elaine said...

I agree with Constantine about the pic. Very cool.

There are books you can find on how to interpret dreams. Some of them contradict each other, but sometimes, it's fun to ponder...