Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back Home?



I arrived back in the states last Friday.
After being gone for eight weeks, I find myself once again experiencing reverse culture shock.
The only thing I really missed about home was my sons and the ease of knowing how to function here. (Searching for something as simple as tissue in the middle of Paris when you have a cold and the need is immediate is frustrating to say the least)
But I miss the beauty of the architecture in Europe. The fabulous quality of everyday food. The cities dripping with flowers, and the extreme kindness of nearly everyone I met.

I'm already planning for next year . . .

2 comments:

dwg said...

glad to see you back to your blog anyway; looking forward to some of your posts about your time in Paris

voixd'ange said...

Thanks! I'll do my best. I'm still processing it all.