Saturday, February 15, 2020

This week has been a blurrrrrrr. Monday I had to commute. I go into the office once a week and it is at least an hour drive. So that is an all day excursion. Then I spend the next day tired from all of the driving. Wednesday wasAtticus',  my oldest grandson's, birthday. We go to the auto show every year. He turned four. His younger brother, Lincoln, is going to be two next month. We always have a great time. I look forward to it all year, and so does Atticus. His dad told me that all year long he gets asked, "When is the auto show?"

Because the weather was bad and it was a Wednesday, it wasn't crowded. I took advantage of that and let Lincoln run around while I chased him. He is hilarious. He will run a few feet then peek back over his shoulder to make sure you are following, then take off as fast as he can. I got a very good workout!

The auto show is huge, of course. And it is so much fun walking around and seeing all of the latest models. I have had my eye on a Ford escape. Once I got inside, I was disappointed and knew the car was not for me. It just did not fit right. I was much happier with the Nissan kicks. I think that is what I will aim for.

Today I am taking Atticus the first birthday present. It is a Bernie Sanders t shirt. I am also a Bernie Sanders supporter. His mother is for Warren and his dad is on the fence. He chose Bernie of his own volition. Smart four year old.

No comments: